AD Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||AD Mechanical Engineer|
|Location:||North West London, London|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2017 16:50|
The AD Mechanical Engineer is a mobile position covering the 5 AD plants in the Southern region with particular focus on the North and West London sites. The AD Mechanical Engineer must maintain and repair all equipment safely and efficiently, both on the company's anaerobic digestion facilities, and its customers', ensuring the plants remain on-line and available with the minimum possible downtime.
AD Mechanical Engineer duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with plant managers to deliver effective support.
* Maintenance of pumps, valves, screw conveyors, Gearbox drive units, heating circuits, macerators, hammermills and mixers.
* Provide thorough method statements and risk assessments for all tasks.
* Build and improve on a thorough planned preventative maintenance program.
* Provide basic training for site operatives.
* Deliver planned improvements and refurbishments.
* Track and report plant performance information.
AD Mechanical Engineer desired experience:
* Working knowledge of substrate pumps.
* Mechanical Engineer background.
* Experience of working within a regulated environment.
* Electrical / Maintenance competence an advantage.
* Telehandler certificate an advantage.
* Confined space trained.
* Appointed Person qualification - crane operation.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Engineer - Mechanical
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Company Benefits
Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £45000 per annum + benefits
Mechanical Supervisor - Night Shift
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Mechanical Technician Authority - Oil & Gas
Site Civil Engineer
£300 - £350 per day