AD Plant Technician
|Job Title:||AD Plant Technician|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2016 14:19|
The AD Plant Technician is a mobile position covering the 5 AD plants in the Southern region. The Plant Technician must maintain and repair all equipment safely and efficiently, both on the company's anaerobic digestion facilities, and its customers', ensuring the plants remain on-line and available with the minimum possible downtime.
AD Plant Technician duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with plant managers to deliver effective support.
* Maintenance of pumps, valves, screw conveyors, Gearbox drive units, heating circuits, macerators, hammermills and mixers.
* Provide thorough method statements and risk assessments for all tasks.
* Build and improve on a thorough planned preventative maintenance program.
* Provide basic training for site operatives.
* Deliver planned improvements and refurbishments.
* Track and report plant performance information.
AD Plant Technician desired experience:
* Working knowledge of substrate pumps.
* Practical environmental and working safely knowledge.
* Experience of working within a regulated environment.
* Electrical competence an advantage.
* Telehandler certificate an advantage.
* Confined space trained.
* Appointed Person qualification - crane operation.
Due to the specialist nature of this role, the client will fund and organise the required training to fulfil the requirements below if the candidate does not already possess them.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's