AD Site Supervisor
|Job Title:||AD Site Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2017 15:54|
This is a hands-on Supervisor role and involves the supervision of others in the operation of all technology, plant and machinery within the site during daily operations that may also including shift working.
AD Site Supervisor duties and responsibilities:
* Safe and compliant operation of the site and all ancillary activities.
* Maintaining relevant Site Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental standards and records.
* Organising and managing the workforce to achieve agreed production rates, quality control and compliance of the operation against internal and statutory standards.
* Management and review of operational budgets and forecasting to ensure an efficient and cost effective operation
* Liaising with the Compliance department to deliver 100% site compliance, building confidence and working relationships with the applicable regulatory bodies.
* Maintaining relevant on-site Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental standards and records.
* Maintaining and controlling the Plant and vehicle/machinery service routines, requirements, and records as per Company and Plant procedures.
* Liaison with clients' operational staff and management connected to deliveries; Liaising with the Compliance department to deliver 100% site compliance, building confidence and working relationships with the applicable regulatory bodies.
AD Site Supervisor desired experience:
* Proven experience in working within an industry with clear quality protocols.
* Previous ability/qualification of ensuring site and team safety.
* Knowledge and proven ability or working within an ISO Management System or similar.
* Mechanical/electrical aptitude.
* Operation of plant and machinery.
* Sensitivity to the biological process.
* WAMITAB COTC 4 would be advantageous.
* Formal training in managing operational Health & Safety would be advantageous.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum + Benefits
£35000 per annum + Benefits
Electrical Service Engineer (AP or SAP)
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Progression, Pension, Holiday
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Shepperton (MEP)
£400 - £450 per day
Shift Team Leader-Biomass
£35,000-£37,000 per annum + benefits