Phillip Riley provide specialist resources to Australia's largest and most innovative renewable energy projects and clients. We are pleased to invite applications from experienced Asset Managers, Operations & Maintenance Managers and Asset Directors looking for new and exciting opportunities.
We are working with one of the world's largest and most recognised renewable energy brands who have strong ambitions in Australia. Our client plans to develop more than 1,000 MW in renewable energy projects across the country, with the objective of bringing renewable and economically competitive energy to Australia.
As Operations and Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for the management of all renewable energy assets (Solar), in line with the company's strategic direction and maintaining the highest value of the operating assets.
This will involve managing the energy and certificates sales through/to the relevant entities. Your role will also include the following: O&M preparation, early generation monitoring as well as managing the energy and certificates sales during the Construction phase. You will provide assistance to the Development team for setting up O&M solutions, discussing with potential Contractors/other parties or negotiating O&M agreements before Financial close of future projects.
To be considered for this rare and exciting opportunity, you will have demonstrable skills and experience across the following:
- Proven skills and experience in the supervision / co-ordination of operation and maintenance activities associated with renewable energy assets.
- Working knowledge and understanding of renewable energy plants and equipment such as wind turbines, solar plants and associated electrical equipment, auxiliary plant and high voltage infrastructure.
- Specific experience on operational Utility Scale Solar Projects
- High level troubleshooting and problem solving skills with the ability to be technically innovative.
- Demonstrated up-to-date working knowledge of Workplace Health, Safety & Environment requirements.
- Effective leadership, supervision, planning and organizational skills.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
This really is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leader who are growing their Australian operation. On offer to the successful applicant is a generous salary package, a commitment to ongoing training and flexible working conditions
For a additional information please "Apply" attaching a resume (in a Word Document) and brief cover letter addressing the selection criteria above, quoting job reference 2430081
Phillip Riley is a boutique Renewable Energy Recruitment business providing job, career and consulting services across the Asia Pacific industry & are happy to receive expressions of interest from experienced leaders in the sector.