Assistant Maintenance Manager - Power Generation
Up to £55,000 plus benefits
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
We are currently seeking to recruit an Assistant Maintenance Manager / Senior Engineer / Lead Maintenance Technician, to oversee and assist the maintenance team at a new, exciting Energy from Waste facility in the Buckinghamshire area. Our client is a leading organisation within the Power Generation sector, with the requirement for an Assistant Maintenance Manager to join their team.
As the Assistant Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in managing a developing a strong maintenance team (identifying areas for training)
- Implementing and managing a maintenance schedule (PPM)
- Planning maintenance/shut downs/outage works
- Assisting the recruitment of maintenance team members
- Assisting the Operations & Maintenance Manager ensuring the facility is operated efficiently
- Ensuring compliance at all times with company procedures and health & safety legislation
- Liaising with internal/external management to ensure best practice is maintained
- Health & Safety
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have relevant Engineering qualifications (degree or equivalent) and at least 5 years' experience in a maintenance based role. You should have experience working with the Power Generation sector, ideally in Energy from Waste, gasification, renewable energy or heavy engineering focused. You must have experience working with Boilers/Steam Turbines and man-mangement skills. Those with an ex-forces background will also be considered.
The package on offer for this position includes an attractive salary up to £55,000 (depending on experience), plus company benefits including holiday and pension.
If you are interested in this position, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.