Assistant Operations Manager - Power Generation
Up to £50,000 DoE + benefits (incl. car)
Permanent, Full Time
South East - Field based
Our client, a leading company working within the power generation sector, currently require an Assistant Operations Manager to join their team. You will be tasked with supporting the management of multiple power generation and landfill gas (LFG) plants across the South East region.
As an Assistant Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day operations and maintenance (O&M) of the power generation plants.
- Optimising plant operational efficiency, which will involve regularly reviewing planned maintenance and plant outages to ensure downtime is minimised and production is maximised.
- Managing the P&L and continually monitoring the performance of operations against budgets etc.
- Coordinating spare parts, along with internal and external labour for maintenance.
- Ensuring adherence to health & safety and all other required legislation, as well as assisting in site audits.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be consider for this position, you will need to have proven experience within the Power Generation / Landfill Gas (LFG) / CHP sector in a similar role with responsibility for managing operations and maintenance. You will also need to have a practical engineering background and hold a relevant mechanical engineering or electrical engineering qualification (apprenticeship / City & Guilds / HNC / HND / NVQ etc.).
This is a field based position covering multiple sites across the South East region, so you will need to hold a full UK driving licence. You will need to be flexible and able to work weekends, night & bank holidays if required.
They're offering a competitive salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience, plus benefits which will include a company vehicle, pension scheme, holidays etc. If you would like to apply for this Assistant Operations Manager role, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.