You will be based in San Francisco, and will report to the Executive Director, Investor Services based in Sydney. This is a rare career opportunity for a professional from the investment services or VC community also looking to make a difference and contribute to a great cause - the Sustainability of Global Forestry -, and to join a team of smart and passionate individuals!
Our client is currently managing over $AUD 3 Billion of real assets mainly with the support and financial investments of institutional investors dedicated to encourage sustainability strategies in the United States, Australia-New Zealand, and Southeast Asia. Since 2005, it has provided excellent returns for its investors and expanded its offices to Singapore and San Francisco. As Associate Director, Investor Services, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic marketing plan for our client’s US investment products, raising capital, and managing institutional client relationships and corporate communications. We are looking for a smart individual who can:
- Conduct market research and develop a marketing plan demonstrating relevant methodology and approach to strengthen our client’s brand and raise its products awareness on the US market.
- Strategically identify and approach potential new institutional clients in the US or globally.
- Educate new and existing clients and promote the whole portfolio of US products and funds
- Negotiate terms and conditions and funds partnerships agreements, and close deals to ultimately achieve capital raising targets for the geography.
- Work closely with the Investor services group in Australia, and its global leadership team, to develop and support a high quality, service and transparency-oriented investor relations and communications program,
- Represent the Investor Services with institutional clients, process relevant data and provide clients with highly curated reports about related investment funds.
You will join a diverse team of about 10 people in San Francisco (a team of 60 globally) and we expect that you will share their common values of high integrity and transparency, strong team collaboration, and impeccable client relationship management, together with a real passion for sustainability.
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to contribute to a fast-growing global company managing ethical funds for sustainability and work alongside some of the highest calibre people in the industry.
We would be delighted to discuss the role and organisation in more detail with you in confidence. Direct contact - firstname.lastname@example.org.