Biomass Commercial Asset Engineer
|Job Title:||Biomass Commercial Asset Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kiera O'Reilly|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2018 13:14|
Biomass Commercial Asset Engineer duties and responsibilities:
* Provide technical support to the Technical General Manager on the management of the biomass power generation portfolio.
* Participate in construction progress meetings, internal oversight meetings, and site visits.
* Ensure contractual communication is prepared and responded to accordingly, either by the Owner the MSA or the Engineer. This includes for example; variation requests, extension of time claims, force majeure claims and contractual reporting requirements.
* Ensure project documentation (technical, commercial and legal) is available and maintained.
* Coordinate work products from external advisors (developers, lawyers, technical advisors, debt providers, EPC contractors, etc) during construction
* Oversight on the warranty management and punch list close out
* Validation of the MSA progress and update reports
* Coordination of MSA outputs to third parties (OFGEM, EA, Councils, etc…)
* Preparation of the Monthly & Quarterly Asset Management Reports
* Determine asset improvements and performance enhancements including lifetime extension projects
Biomass Commercial Asset Engineer desired experience:
* Min 5 years relevant working experience
* Flexible with ability to travel to sites in the UK frequently
* Construction management experience gained with construction or utility company preferably in the thermal power industry.
* Commercial management including contract negotiation or application (EPC and construction contracts)
* Excellent leadership, communication and stakeholder relationship skills
* Project management experience in large energy projects desirable, especially working with EPC contracts using MF/1 or FIDIC.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Site / Plant Manager - New Biomass CHP
£42000 - £43000 per annum + car allowance, bonus
£10 - £14 per hour
Transport Manager - Commercial Waste Collection - Bristol
Bonus, pension, etc.
Mechanical Engineer - New Energy from Waste