My exclusive client, a major Civil Construction contractor, are looking to recruit a Building Services/ MEP Coordinator for a major new build Energy from Waste project in South London, on a contract basis.
The expected duration will be in the region of 12 months, depending on site progress, with an immediate start available for the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
- Predominantly overseeing a large M&E package of work, including direct management of the M&E sub-contractor
- Interacting with the client and senior management within business to update on progression
- Interface between all disciplines/ trades on site overcoming any potential obstacles
- Provide technical consultancy and input at all stages
- Ensure all work being performed is in line with UK HSE regulations
You should have the following background:
- 10 years+ experience within the MEP/ Building Services industry
- Experience on large new build construction projects, ideally Power Plants
- SMSTS/CSCS certificates
- Strong communication skills
- Formally qualified in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Please respond to this advert ASAP or contact Mark Hunt at H9 Technical Recruitment on 0203 371 8915 for more information.