Buildings Consultant Project Manager with HVAC Expertise
Brussels Region, Belgium
Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Buildings Consultant Project Manager, with HVAC Expertise for an international organisation, specialising in Renewable Energy Consultancy.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate expert in HVAC, who (i) desires to shift from detailed engineering to more conceptual work and (ii) wants to broaden his/her expertise towards renewable energy concepts, innovative systems and overall sustainability in design and operation at both building and district level.
You should have in-depth knowledge and field expertise regarding HVAC techniques and a strong interest to explore new technical developments and apply these into innovative energy concepts.
You are responsible for the technical concept design and technical-economic analysis of sustainable energy systems and innovative systems at both building and district level.
You will support your colleagues in their role as project manager sustainability for building and district projects assisting them with some of the following tasks: dynamic building simulations, daylight / artificial lighting simulations, EPB-PEB, PHPP, BREEAM, solar and wind (CFD) impact analysis, etc.
Your responsibilities will include;
- As a consultant, you will execute and contribute to different projects at a time, with the main objective to deliver top-quality output within the foreseen time and budget
- You manage projects including end-to-end project administration: resource planning, realisation, coordination, quality and cost control as well as relationships with clients, partners and suppliers
- In the role of project manager, you are the main point of contact with the client. You can rely on your technical background as input to formulating recommendations and presenting the results to stakeholders
- Within your field of expertise and network you also lead and/or assist in project acquisition, from defining project idea to closing the contract with the customer
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- State of the art knowledge on all HVAC techniques and concepts
- Interest to apply HVAC expertise and experience into sustainable energy concepts and a drive to look for innovative and out of the box solutions
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HVAC and a proven track record of sizing of large-scale installations is required
- Eagerness to look into new technologies and innovative solutions
- Strong organisational capabilities
- High sense of responsibility and professional attitude
- Technical, analytical and creative mind-set
- Dutch mother tongue with fluency in French. English is a plus
- Experience with BIM is a plus
- A CMVP licence is a plus
In addition to a stimulating atmosphere in a young and highly motivated group of people, our client offers:
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers, representation allowance and company mobile phone
- Sustainable transport: Easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare
- A flexible work environment: flexible working hours, telework, flex desk policy, etc.
- An international environment: projects in over 40 countries worldwide, colleagues of 20 nationalities