|Job Title:||Bureau Administrator|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2017 11:09|
Bureau Administrator Responsibilities:
* Responsible for carrying out various bureau tasks including: Data Entry, Invoice Validation and Data analysis.
* Responsible for collation and evaluation of energy data from various client premises.
* Data entry of invoice and consumption data.
* Responsible for data analysis and the investigation of anomalies in report form.
* Collation of invoices - paper and electronic.
* Invoice analysis, including - Investigation of anomalies, liaising with suppliers and invoice validation summary reports.
Bureau Administrator Experience:
* Whilst formal qualifications are not necessary, it is expected that the successful applicant will be extremely numerate and have a good analytical mind.
* Four years working experience in Bureau administration/Invoice validation.
* People management experience.
* Experience working for an Energy Broker.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office