|Job Title:||Bureau Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2016 12:00|
Bureau Manager responsibilities:
* Responsible for managing the bureau team, overlooking invoice validation, consumption reporting and consumption management.
* Responsible for energy consumption analysis including the collection of data from various sources on their client's energy usage.
* Run standard and custom reports within the energy management system.
* Writing reports on consumption performance and liaise with other internal teams on potential next steps.
* Invoice validation, including the collation of invoices, analysis, invoice validation summary reports, meter management and dealing with new sites opening and closing in relation to correct billing.
* Responsible for preparing budgets.
Bureau Manager experience:
* Whilst formal qualifications are not necessary, a demonstration of numerical skill and a good analytical mind-set is expected.
* At least five years bureau expertise.
* People management experience.
* A knowledge of Stark is desirable.
* Utility experience is desirable.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Account Manager
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
General Manager (Materials Trading)- Waste Management
Competitive Salary + Company Car + Performance Related Bonus
Service Coordinator - Renewable Energy
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
Electrical Engineer - New EFW Power Station
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits