Job Title - Business Development Manager
Location - Southampton
Salary - £40k plus commission and excellent benefits package
Our client a leading nationwide integrated waste management business providing collection, treatment, recycling and technologically-driven energy generation services is looking for a Business Development Manager to join its established Major Accounts team in the South.
About the role
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for the proactive sell of our client's services to both the public and private sector across the south of the UK. This role will be a regional role, so travel is expected
The Key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager will include but not be limited to the following:
- The proactive sell of our client's products and services to achieve annual income target
- Develop new business leads and introduce new Major Accounts and take ownership of sales prospecting and pricing negotiations.
- Be the primary point of contact between our client and their target customers.
- Maintain inhouse client management systems, producing activity and management reports when required.
- Work with the internal teams to build market knowledge, augment the sales process and implement new business in line with customer and client expectations
The ideal candidate
As the ideal candidate you will have the experience of selling to a high level in a service led industry. You will be a consistent over achiever, with a self-motivated and self-starter nature. You will have excellent presentations skills, a drive to succeed and experience of preparing tenders.
What is on offer to you
This opening presents a first-class opportunity to join a global leader within waste management. The position offers a fantastic package with genuine opportunity for progression and growth. For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.