Business Development Manager - home based, full time role, competitive base salary in the range £35,000 - £45,000 + car allowance and an uncapped commission
The company and the opportunity
One of the UK's leading designers and installer of renewable energy systems (mainly solar PV and small scale wind) are currently looking for an experienced Business Developer to help them facilitate their growth.
This is a great opportunity for a proven business developer to identify and secure opportunities to develop rooftop solar PV systems 50kw to 1MW + with the back up of one of the best technical and installations teams in the UK.
You have a proven track record of B2B sales of solar PV systems (or similar) to commercial clients, possibly including, retrofit, new build, social housing
You are confident in prospecting for business, initiating contact, undertaking client meetings, conducting preliminary site surveys, and articulating the commercials around the project.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Proven track record in sales of solar PV - sales target of £2 million per annum.
- Knowledge of solar PV and ability to deliver a technical sales solution.
- Commercially savvy and able to understand and explain the financial benefits and negotiate contracts.
- Ability to generate leads independently and to follow these through to closure.
- Good understanding of Feed-in Tariffs, ROCs and energy related issues.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
A competitive base salary in the range £35,000 - £45,000 + car or car allowance and an uncapped commission will be offered to the right candidate. The commission for achieving the annual sales target of £2M is c.£20,000 although this is uncapped.
This is a great opportunity to make a really significant impact on the sector and the earning potential really is unlimited.