C&I Engineer - Energy from Waste Power Station
Circa £50,000 + 17.5% Bonus + Benefits
South East London
We are currently recruiting for a Controls and Instrumentation Engineer to join the maintenance department of an energy from waste power station in the south of London. The C&I Engineer will be responsible for effectively managing the maintenance, fault finding and all engineering activities associated with all the plants C&I assets.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, duties of the C&I Engineer will include but may not be limited to:
- The day to day management of the C&I maintenance department
- Planning and developing maintenance activities relating to PLC's, DCS, instruments, sensors and control valves etc.
- Controlling and managing the C&I Maintenance Budget.
- Playing a lead role in developing and managing outages.
- Managing the day-to day activities of C&I Technicians and 3rd party contractors.
- Update and manage the sites CMMS system (SAP) to record all maintenance activity
- Ensuring compliance with strict H&S rules and regulations at all times as well as company policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Requirements
To be considered for the C&I Engineer vacancy you must:
- Hold a relevant technical qualification at HND/HNC level or equivalent in electrical/C&I engineering.
- Have previous experience in C&I Engineering. This may have been gained in a Power Station (Energy from Waste, Coal, CCGT, Biomass, CHP, Nuclear etc.), Chemical Plant, Refinery or Paper Mill.
- Have significant experience working with PLC's, DCS, Instrumentation and CEMS equipment
- Ideally hold a NEBOSH or IOSH qualification and have a high regard for health and safety compliance at all times
Company Package & Benefits
We're offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the C&I Engineer vacancy as follows:
- A basic salary circa £50,000
- A bonus up to 17.5%
- Company pension
How to Apply
If you are interested in developing your career with a highly-desired employer within the Power Industry and an excellent benefits package, please get In touch with Olivia Naylor by either sending your CV and cover letter via email or contacting the office. Please see below contact details:
Office: 02392 288 208
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.