3 Month Contract
We are currently looking to recruit a CAD Designer Engineer to create and develop design information relating to the design and build of a water treatment plant. The role is to develop AutoCAD based drawings that capture the process, mechanical and electrical aspects of the plant design.
You will be required to use your experience, skill and knowledge to develop the detailed aspects of the mechanical layout design.
As CAD Designer, you will be expected to perform the following but not limited to …
- Generate P&ID drawings for tender designs and detailed designs based on information provided by Design Engineers
- Create 2D and 3D based drawings and models
- Ensuring designs are commercially and technically the best possible
- Generate occasional engineering drawings
- Produce designs that are compliant with health, safety and environmental legislative requirements
Background, Education and Experience:
- Candidates will have proven competence is 2D AutoCad and 3D AutoCad in the scenario of a process plant design
- Experience and competence is drawing and performing basis interpretation of P&ID's
- Able to use own initiative and knowledge to develop and expand layout designs with a consideration for the key design features of the plant / equipment
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good MS Office skills
- A valid CSCS card is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this position, please contact Samantha Lancashire on 02392 221600 or send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.