CHP Field Service Engineer - Surrey, Sussex and Kent £25,000 + £32,000 + Overtime
Renew Consultancy have been contacted by a prestigious Combined Heat and Power organisation seeking a CHP Engineer to perform service and maintenance at CHP sites in Sussex, Kent and Surrey.
My client is looking for enthusiastic, passionate and technically capable individuals who are willing to learn.
You will be responsible for performing planned maintenance, service and component changes on large gas engines and generator sets throughout your area. This will including resolving basic mechanical / electrical faults and completing relevant site documentation.
- Strong engine knowledge
- Experience servicing and maintaining diesel or gas power supply equipment
- Generator sets, heavy duty industrial engines or marine engines.
- Apprenticeship, City and Guilds level or above in an Engineering discipline.
- £25,000 - £32,000
- 28 days holiday
- Company van
- Company contributory pension
- Life insurance
- Mobile phone
- Childcare Vouchers
- No on call required
- Knowledge of electrical fault finding
- Component replacement
- Generator control panels
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy
Key Words: CHP, Combined Heat and Power, Field Service Engineer, Technician, Gas Engine, Diesel Engine, Maintenance, Fault Finding, repair.