Long Term Contract
I am currently recruiting for a Civil Engineer to work on Water Treatment projects.
Report directly to the Design Lead you will responsible for producing Civil design layouts which are cost effective, meet the requirements of the specification and which can be constructed and commissioned effectively.
- Provide estimates and feedback for Proposals department
- Work to procedures and processes to ensure the continuing development of the department
- Assist in developing procedures and processes
- Monitor and review procedures and processes
- Maintain files and records throughout the duration of contracts
- Ensure designs take account of environmental issues
- Ensure that design takes full regard of all health and safety requirements
- Working knowledge of the principles of water and sewage treatment
- Experience mentoring design teams in adjusting designs where necessary
- Good general knowledge of all aspects of water treatment, e.g. mechanical engineering, process engineering, electrical engineering and project management
- Experience of working with remote teams
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Kim on 02392 222 960
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.