Civil Hydropower Engineer- Thailand
|Job Title:||Civil Hydropower Engineer- Thailand|
|Contact Name:||Gareth Johnston|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2017 14:55|
Working with one of the world's largest engineering consultants within energy and infrastructure, an opportunity has arisen for a Civil Engineer with a background in Hydropower.
Full time position, based in a growing office within the Bangkok Area.
- At least 5 years experience within Hydropower design, project management
- Prior experience working with consulting firm, contractor or directly for owner
- Degree in Civil Engineering (Preferable, not essential)
- Proven track record in successful project delivery (Design or Supervision)
- Strong network within Renewable Energy in the Thai market
This position offers a range of career progression benefits both regionally and
Candidates must be Thai nationals or hold Thai PR status to be considered.
If you would be interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Registration ID- R1550425
License Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£64568.20 - £96852.30 per annum + Additional benefits
Hydropower Engineer- Philippines (Dams Expertise)
Dam Design Engineer (Rockfill, Earth Fill)
£0.00 per annum
Contracts Manager - Pakistan (Civil- Roads, Highways, Hydro)
Islamabad Capital Territory,
£145278.45 - £161420.50 per annum + Flights, Accommodation,