Clean Water Project Manager
6 Month Contract
Competitive Salary based on experience
Our Client is a provider of mechanical, electrical and civil services to the water industry. Having worked for the majority of UK water companies, they are able to bring industrywide experience to their Clients.
As Clean Water Project Manager, you will be responsible for the construction, refurbishment and maintenance of several Clean Water sites in the Kent area. The successful candidate will have experience of CDM regulations and be able to demonstrate high-level project management qualities including budgeting, planning, managing people on multiple projects, relationship building with clients and engaging with all levels of hierarchy.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of working on and managing civil engineering projects
- Sound operational knowledge of the UK water industry
- Process plant knowledge or experience of working on water treatment works would be advantageous
- Health and Safety qualified, i.e. IOSH, NEBOSH or SMSTS or equivalent
- Clean Water experience working on UK water projects is essential for this role
- Excellent client facing skills
This role is being advertised on a 6-month contract basis. There is the possibility of this contract length being extended.
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.