Contract Manager - Nuclear - Hinkley Point C
Lille - France
Competitive Salary + Benefits.
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join a multinational utilities business, based from their offices in France. This would suit a UK national, well versed in negotiating NEC contracts, who has operated in the Oil & Gas / Energy / Power Generation sector.
This will be working on the prestigious Hinkley Point C Project.
As a Contract Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and ensuring the execution of the various types of contracts (confidentiality agreements, purchase contracts, subcontracting contracts, tenders, etc.) and their evolutions,
- Providing a coordinating role and act as a point of reference for the project team in matters of contract to answer any question of interpretation,
- Acting as point of contact with clients on commercial and contractual matters.
- Analysing technical and business data to identify, understand, evaluate and mitigate risks associated with the project.
- Ensure compliance of transactions (procedures, deliverables, invoicing) with internal governance polices and rules.
- Improving the performance of the contract: generate and negotiate the corresponding amendments.
- Negotiating payment terms with the customer.
Candidates will ideally hold a degree in Business Law / Management, combined with underpinning engineering knowledge / or qualifications.
You will have a solid background of working on similar assignments as part of large EPC Projects (Engineering Procurement Construction) ideally within the nuclear sector.
Candidates will be fluent in FIDIC & / or NED 3 and speak fluent English.
Besides technical skills and legal knowledge, we are looking for a passionate person, with great qualities of negotiation, facilitation, and diplomacy.
How to apply.
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.