Commercial / Investment Analyst(s), Energy Storage. salary range £30,000 - £50,000 p.a (permanent or possible contract available) Central London. UK.
The company is a new entity formed by experienced partners with an outstanding pedigree in the financing and development of infrastructure development projects.
The firm has already acquired a significant portfolio of grid connected battery storage projects (60MW +) and is now extending its behind the meter storage offering to large corporates / industrial users (typically FTSE 250 entities)
The firm is small but dynamic, very fast paced and growing. They will soon be operating from offices in Mayfair, between Oxford Circus and Green Park.
We're looking to hire two new team members to support business development in this fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
You'll work closely with the Directors of the firm, their clients and extended supply chain to create detailed investment cases for a range of commercial energy storage schemes
It's likely you've worked in corporate finance function within an advisory firm, investment fund or developer, or possibly energy major. You'll certainly combine strong investment skills with a sound understanding of the UK energy sector.
You'll need to hit the ground running and be comfortable operating at a rapid pace with (sometimes) high levels of ambiguity and the pressure of deadlines and long hours (when required)
These are key roles in the team and carry the responsibility to create investment cases and assess the viability of a range of commercial energy storage schemes.
- High quality education (bachelors degree or masters) preferably in engineering, and or finance related.
- Solid work experience as a commercial / investment analyst in the energy sector (probably minimum 3 years' post graduation)
- Corporate finance exposure (debt / equity)
- Understanding of the distributed energy environment
- Strong financial modelling skills (build models from scratch, quickly)
- Excellent communication skills, capable of presenting financial / energy consumption data
- Strong organisation skills and good attention to detail
- Knowledge of the UK energy landscape including government tariffs and planning regimes.
- Ability to work in the HQ in London and visit customers from time to time
- London / UK based candidates strongly preferred as quick start required.
A competitive remuneration package is available, based on quality and range of experience c. £35,000 - £50,000 (range based on indicative experience of 3-7 years'). Good opportunity for personal growth and responsibility .