6 Month Contract
£425 to £500 P/D
Our Client is a multi-national process technology provider, who specialise across several heavy engineering sectors. They're looking for a Commissioning Advisor to work over several Energy from Waste sites in the UK, where their technology is being implemented.
- Advising and directing all commissioning activity for the project
- Preparing and implementing commissioning plans
- Advising the Mechanical and Commission team to develop and produce technical solutions, procedures and documentation for all phases of commissioning activities including programmes, test documentation, inspection and test plans, method statements and risk assessments
- Troubleshooting problems and carrying out on-site fixes
- An experienced commissioning Advisor with previous experience of commissioning within Energy from Waste, Gasification, Power Generation or Biomass
- Experience of interfacing with Client/Principal Contractor
- Great planning, organizing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to take direction from Project Manager/Commissioning Manager
- Travel across the UK, working on several sites
If you are interested in finding out more about this challenging role, contact Greg Storey on 02392 222 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.