Commissioning Engineer. Location: Midlands, East Anglia, West Midlands. Salary: £35,000 - £40,000!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Commissioning Engineer to join a leading European Anaerobic Digestion company. The ideal candidate will have experience of commissioning Anaerobic Digestion plants, taking them from construction to being fully operational.
- Attend site after the construction is finalised to carry out the commissioning of M&E systems, in accordance with designs and plans
- Communicate with sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure equipment is successfully commissioned
- Monitor the plant and data that is output and make recommendations to internal and external stakeholders as necessary
- Troubleshoot problems and assist in formulating and resolving defects and omissions
- Carry out basic on site fault fixing as required, or delegate such tasks to sub-contractors as appropriate
- Report to lead commissioning engineer on progress of the project, potential risks and improvements
- Ensure communication is maintained with Client in regards to progress
Skills and qualifications required:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical plant processes and details in a clear and understandable manner to customers
- A full driving license
- Basic or intermediate level electrical skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a technical discipline
- Experience commissioning within the Anaerobic Digestion industry