4 Months + Contract
£350 Limited Company Day Rate
Our Client is a leading provider of Anaerobic Digestion Plants in the UK.
As Commissioning Engineer you will bring demonstrable commissioning experience and practical skills to the commissioning team. Working closely with the Commissioning Manager you will be responsible for planning, executing and documenting of commissioning and handover activities on projects and programme of works in a safe manner, fully in accordance with company processes, systems, procedures and specifications.
- Oversee Health and Safety during the commissioning of the plant Liaising with subcontractors
- Report any incidents to the relevant personnel
- Undertaken commissioning of mechanical and electrical systems
- Monitor the plant during the seeding and ramp up phase of the project
- Troubleshoot problems and create snagging list
- Carry out onsite fault fixing when able or delegate to M&E contractors if necessary
- Assisting with training site operatives
- Progress reporting on a weekly basis
- Managing the handover from Commissioning to Operational
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in Engineering or relevant subject
- Significant commissioning background with experience of commissioning mechanical and electrical systems
- Previous experience of commissioning within Anaerobic Digestion, Energy from Waste, Gasification, Power Generation or Biomass
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Full UK driving licence
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.