H9 Technical Recruitment are currently working with a market-leading Technology company within the Energy from Waste sector, who are looking to recruit a Commissioning Engineer on a permanent basis.
This will be based at the company Head Office in Nottingham but will require regular travel to site.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Commissioning of the mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and software (Allen Bradley).
- They must have a sound understanding of the equipment and complex control systems to allow for all aspects of trouble shooting.
- Carry out and record all of the commissioning tests, including hand‐over trials.
- The continuous updating of documentation required during the commissioning process.
- Onsite training of the client’s workforce.
- Provide service maintenance and design/process enhancements on an ongoing basis.
- Be available to work from the UK office (Nottingham), if required
Education / Experience:
- The candidate will have either a BSc in Engineering with at least 5 years of in mechanical and or process design / commissioning OR equivalent experience.
- Management skills when dealing with contractors and the customer.
- Electrical installation supervision requiring liaison with contractors.
- Specific Technical Requirements
- Low to medium electrical experience (up to 600Vac).
- Electrical commissioning and fault finding.
- Allen Bradley Logix 5000 PLC's hardware / software.
- Flex IO / DeviceNet and ControlNet hardware / software.
- FactoryTalk View SCADA programming software using Ethernet communications.
- PowerFlex 4/40/70/700 series VFD's hardware / ControlNet communications.
- Instrumentation including oxygen analyzers, pressure transmitters, thermocouples etc.
- Hydraulic commissioning and fault finding.
- Combustion fault finding on burner systems.
- Process knowledge within the Aluminum thermal industries / Waste to energy industries desirable (furnaces, de‐coating etc.)
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Salary Negotiable Depending Upon Experience
- Benefits include health plan and dental coverage and onsite expense coverage
- Pension scheme – salary sacrifice scheme
- Excellent career prospects with a growing Company
Please respond to this advert and/or get in touch with Mark from H9 Technical on 0203 371 8915 to discuss this in more detail and register your details with our agency.