Commissioning Engineer - Nationwide (Diesel and Gas Power Generation Equipment)
Renew Consultancy have been contacted by a prestigious Power Generation organisation seeking a Commissioning Engineer to perform installation, commissioning and testing acitivies at various new build sites across the country.
My client is looking for enthusiastic, passionate and technically capable individuals!
You will be responsible for fault finding on generator controls panels used on either diesel and gas engines, troubleshooting, performance testing, G59 testing and engine mapping.
Due to the nature of work and locations it is envisaged you will stay away from home for around 5 - 10 days at any one time, for which the company will ensure you are looked after!
My client is in a fortunate position in the market and continues to invest in their employees.
- Hourly basic rate - negotiable
- Hotel and travel allowances
- 28 days holiday
- Company van
- Company contributory pension
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone
The successful candidate will posses:
- Exceptional knowledge of the control panels used on diesel and gas engines
- Own strong fault finding and troubleshooting capabilities
- Be able to work safely in high voltage environments
- Be qualified in a relevant engineering subject at HND/HNC level
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy
Key Words: CHP, Commissioning Engineer, Combined Heat and Power, Field Service Engineer, Gas Engine, Diesel Engine, Maintenance, Fault Finding, repair, Control panels