Commissioning Engineers - All Disciplines
Long Term Contract
UK Based - London and Scotland
Our Client is looking for Commissioning Engineers to work on Energy from Waste sites in the UK. The role is being offered on a long-term contract basis of initially 6-12 months with the possibility of a contract extension.
As Commissioning Engineer you will bring demonstrable commissioning experience and practical skills to the commissioning team. Working closely with the Commissioning Manager you will be responsible for planning, executing and documenting of commissioning and handover activities on projects and programme of works in a safe manner, fully in accordance with company processes, systems, procedures and specifications.
- Working with the Commissioning Manager to carry out the commissioning of the new build energy for waste sites
- Ensure the commissioning is to the appropriate levels and quality and company standards
- Preparation and review of commissioning and handover documentation
- Operation and maintenance of equipment
- Troubleshooting problems and carrying out on-site fixes
- Develop relationships with the Client to ensure a smooth delivery and handover
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in Engineering or relevant subject
- Significant commissioning background
- Previous experience of commissioning within Energy from Waste, Gasification, Power Generation or Biomass
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Full UK driving licence
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.