Commissioning Manager x 2
Long Term Contract
Our Client is looking for two Commissioning Managers to work on Energy from Waste sites in the UK. The roles involve commissioning the gasification plant and managing a team of Commissioning Engineers.
The role is being offered on a long-term contract basis of initially 12 months with the possibility of a contract extension.
- Leading and directing all commissioning activity for the project
- Preparing and implementing commissioning plans
- Directing the commissioning team to develop and produce technical solutions, procedures and documentation for all phases of commissioning activities including programmes, test documentation, inspection and test plans, method statements and risk assessments
- Troubleshooting problems and carrying out on-site fixes
- An experienced commissioning manager with previous experience of commissioning within Energy from Waste, Gasification, Power Generation or Biomass
- Experience of working within a lead commissioning role
- Good leadership, planning, organizing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership skills necessary to achieve project results
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.