Paris, Rennes or Caerns - FRANCE
Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Construction Manager to join renewable energy company, specialising in Wind Power Generation.
As the Construction Manager you will be tasked with building a fully operational engineering department for my client, making my client a fully capable player within the French market. Your challenge will be to secure my clients first EPC contract by the end of 2016. Your responsibilities will include;
- Defining the technical requirements for the construction of Wind Farms and the related documents for tenders with legal support.
- Follow as much as possible the construction on site with daily reports/logs, manage the sub suppliers on site and the other shareholders.
- Commercial mission to bring the companies EPC skills onto the market with support from business development
- Possible management of Wind Farms.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Professional Qualification, ideally in Civil or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 1 years experience as a Construction Manager for an EPC provider.
- Growing business orientated and the right undertstanding of the involvement it needs.
- Team orientated
- A competent and proactive problem solver
- Good knowledge of the BOP requirements for Wind Farms
My client is part of a multi-national group, who manufacturer of wind turbines of up to 3.5 megawatts and 126 meters for onshore applications. Though the group is well established the operation in France is still in its infancy, and so this is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in a project from concept and design.