Contract Control Systems and Software Engineer
Our Client is a recognised world leader in the area of remote handling for hostile environments delivering services and bespoke products to clients engaged in the application of remote handling. They are looking for a Control Systems and Software Engineer to join their team on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will derive and deliver solutions for client remote handling applications over the full life cycle from specification, design and development to manufacture, commissioning, delivery and operation. Knowledge and experience of control of robotic systems would be highly desirable.
- 2:1 or 1st Class Honours Degree in Control Systems and/or software Engineering or related fields
- Programming skills in C and C++ including design and implementation of real-time control systems
- Knowledge and experience of industrial control systems
- Proven problem solving experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience of using SCADA would be an advantage
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.