Contract Manager - Energy Site Services
Salary up to £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance + bonus + benefits
We are currently looking for a Contract Manager, who has a strong technical engineering background, to join a market leader within the environmental solutions space who also cover energy services.
The site you'll be working at provides steam, compressed air and other services to a nearby manufacturing site as this is critical in their manufacturing process.
This role will suit somebody who has a strong understanding of engineering and technical processes as well as being responsible for managing a multi skilled team.
Reporting in to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Supporting planned and reactive maintenance works on site, including project work and managing data collection.
- Producing reports from data collection form stakeholders of the company to ensure continuous improvement
- Assisting with annual budgets and controlling costs to achieve the company's targeted deliverables
- Creating a safety culture which will ensure all work is compliant with the company's procedures, both H&S and Environmental
- A relevant technical qualification at ONC / HNC / HND level or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Must have management/supervisory of at least 5 staff
- Experience working with water treatment equipment /process, steam boilers, pump systems, turbines etc.
- Ideally come from a heavy engineering background e.g. Power, Petrochemicals, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals etc.
Salary and benefits
- A salary between £40,000 - £45,000
- A company car / car Allowance of £500 per month
- Company bonus up to 10%
- A company pension
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV and a brief cover note to the email below or please call the office and ask to speak to Arjun Patel
Office Number: 02392 288 282
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.