Contract Service technicians – must have experience on gamesa OR VESTAS wind turbines
Multiple locations in Europe
Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a number of Wind Turbine Service Technicians to join a multi-national organisation, specialising in Wind, Renewable Energy. To qualify for this role you must have experience working on Gamesa Wind Turbines.
As a service technician you would be responsible for the service, construction and testing of our client’s products in various locations across Europe.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- You must have completed technical training (electrician / mechanic / mechatronics
- An affinity for communication with customers.
- GWO First aid, manual handling, fire awareness, working at heights
- Experience in installation of GAMESA wind turbines
- Very good working skills, working with tools should come naturally to you
- Ability to work under pressure in difficult and inconvenient environments
- Able to travel and stay away from home
- Can work on own and as part of a team, with a constant focus on health and safety
- Reliable, with a positive approach to your work
- Full driving license, category B
What we offer:
- Competitive rates
- PPE, Travel & Accommodation
- Great opportunity to perform interesting and challenging tasks
- Exciting opportunity for personal and career development
- A multi-cultural work environment and possibility to visit different countries
- Lots of responsibility and a chance to learn new skills.
Please send your CV and a covering letter including your qualifications and relevant project experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org