Contracts Manager - Biomass Power Station
Competitive Salary + Benefits
We are recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join the team at a newly constructed Biomass power station just outside of London. As the Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the O&M agreement between the client and O&M Contractor and administering the clients' interests and obligations.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the General Manager, as Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assist the General Manager with the day to day running of the biomass power station
- Overseeing all contracts, licences, consents and agreements associated with the plant
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders responsible for the Plant Operations & Maintenance Agreement, Fuel Supply, Waste Disposal, Environmental Permits, Grid Connection and managing contract/service agreements
- Working with the O&M Contractor, ensuring all agreements are adhered to and that plant performance and efficiency is within predefined limits
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- HNC/HND/ONC in an Engineering discipline
- At least five years' experience in contracts management and commercial negotiations
- Prince 2 or a Project Management qualification and experience
- Knowledge of GB Energy Markets
- Experience in the day to day operations and maintenance of a power station
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A salary up to £50,000 DOE
- Competitive benefits package
- Occasional Travel across the UK and abroad
- Opportunity to join a new build Biomass site
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 285 and ask to speak to Steve Utton who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.