Control Room Operator - £25,000 - £35,000 Oxfordshire
Renew Consultancy is working with a leading power generation client known for their exceptionally high level of service within the industry. Through their 24/7 Command Centre, they provide round the clock environmental compliance monitoring, while optimising the performance of power generating plants.
Working as a Control Room Operator, you will be responsible for providing service support to our client, remote monitoring of CHP sets through SCADA systems, fault diagnosis, and job allocation to the Field Service Engineers for our client's fleet of Combined Heat and Power units.
The successful candidate will have prior experience of working with Computerised Maintenance Management or SCADA to monitor and optimise unit performance, therefore prior experience working with maintenance planning tools would be highly beneficial.
This opportunity will include:
- The safe running of the plants on a shift by shift basis
- Provide reports on all activities
- Respond to alarms and incidents and take appropriate action
- Responsible for remote monitoring, providing technical support, maintaining and optimising electricity generation
- This is a fast-paced, high pressure role. Vigilance and attention to detail is critical.
- Ensuring Health and Safety and Environment Agency Environmental Compliance guidelines are rigorously maintained and adhered to
This is a fast-paced, high pressured role. Vigilance and attention to detail is critical.
Due to the nature of our clients business, you will be working as part of a 24/7 call out rota within your team. The shifts are 4 on 4 off.
Our client is able to offer:
- A competitive salary up to £35,000
- Company contributory pension
- Holiday allowance
- Career progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- ShareSave options
- Many other benefits!!
For further information on this opportunity and a confidential discussion please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy
Service Desk, Asset, Control Room Operator, Process, Logistic Centre Operator, Technical Support, Customer Support, Generator, CHP, Power Generation, Engine, Diesel, Gas, Control Panel, Fault Finding, Remote Diagnostics, Site Based Engineer, Navy, Forces, Marine.