Sales Director, EMEA
Ideally situated in Central Denmark, however Can be remotely based
Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Sales Director EMEA to support business growth in the region. You should have previous experience selling technical products and solutions within the Wind Energy sector, and have a large network of contacts within the industry.
Due to growth, Intelligent Employment are looking for an ambitious and talented Sales Manager to be responsible for expanding a growing portfolio of customers with focus on accounts in the EMEA region. Responsibilities will include;
- The Sales Director will drive, maintain and develop the sale of products and solutions with new and existing customers in the region. This position will demand a strong hunter profile due to the expected growth delivered and have the ability and experience to communicate and sell on C level in the renewable industry. To succeed in this position the Sales Director needs to combine a relevant background within the renewables with a strong track record and personal drive for promoting and selling solutions to larger asset owners.
- The ability, experience and ambitions to take the lead, in close cooperation with sales colleagues and the Chief Sales Officers (CSO), for the continued growth within the EMEA region. In addition, the Sales Director will be responsible for analysing the market and customer potential and work out go-to market strategies and implementation plans in co-operation with sales colleagues and the CSO.
- The sales function must strengthen company brand and product/solution positioning in the EMEA region, and the Sales Director must, in relation to larger asset owner’s, act as driver and role model in this process. This role will be responsible for own forecasting, pipeline management and business cases to support the agreed go-to market strategies. There will be a high degree of freedom and a typical “Scandinavian” management style where results are measured – not the time spent in the office. This role requires a great deal of self-motivation and high work ethics.
- The Sales Director will be part of the HQ organization placed in Denmark, but can be situated on any European market where the Sales Director’s personal business relations to larger asset owners are strongest.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- You have minimum 5 years sales experience from the renewable industry.
- You have achieved outstanding results within sales and is motivated by being in direct contact with customers.
- You have a strong commercial network among large asset owners in the wind renewable industry and have experience within technical sales (solution selling) and are not afraid of highly complicated technical solutions.
- You understand operation of wind power plants.
- You can demonstrate communication and negotiating skills at a high level.
- You are ready to do extensive travelling in the region.
- Hunter mentality
- A good network and knowledge of OEM’s, Utilities and IPP’s in Southern Europe.
- Entrepreneurial, and be able to work autonomously.
- Previous experience of opening an office or growing international teams.
Language requirements: You speak and write English fluently and preferably one other language: German, French, Spanish or Italian.
Company Profile: Headquartered in Northern Europe, our client is an international specialist who offer full value chain solutions to the Wind Energy Sector including HW solutions, SW solution, Installation & Commissioning, Consulting and Value Adding Services.