EC&I Package Manager. Location: East Riding of Yorkshire. Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 or £350 - £450 per day!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking Project Package Manager to join a leading international EPC Main contractor.
You will be responsible for the management of Packages or Sub Projects from Conception to Completion, ensuring that the objectives of the client and employer for the project are delivered.
- You’ll responsible for 11KV Switching right from the production of a Switching Plan through to actually carrying out
- To handle and manage Subcontractors
- Work closely with the Logistics Manager to co-ordinate site activities
- Assist in establishment of site welfare, ensure services are connected
- To liaise with the relevant Process Provider and maximise efficiency in delivery
- To develop detailed package commissioning plans
- To liaise with the other Discipline Package Managers in order to manage technical, programme and commissioning interfaces
- Must be an experienced SAP (Senior Authorized Person)
- Hands on, site based, Electrical Supervision and Management experience in the Industrial sector (rather than in the domestic or commercial sectors) and preferably will have experience in EfW projects
- Experience working with Drives and Motors
- Experience in managing Subcontractors
- Experience in manage a LOTO and/or Permitting system (including 690V and 400V Electrical switching and energisation as well as Hot-works & Confined Space permits)
- No problem with being hands on and site based