E,C&I Technician - Energy from Waste
Up to £36,400 + Bonus + Benefits
We're currently recruiting an Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation Technician to join the maintenance department of a modern energy from waste power station.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Team Leader, as EC&I Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Pre-planned and reactive maintenance duties on all electrical, controls and instrumentation assets across the power station
- Fault finding/maintaining electrical systems, instrumentation (pressure, temperature, level & flow) and control systems
- Calibrating instrumentation
- Programming the sites DCS and other PLC systems
- Conducting continuous improvement activities, plant modifications and design work
- Supervising 3rd party contractors
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally an HND/HNC/ONC in an Electrical/Electronic Engineering discipline
- Have significant experience working with PLC's, Control Systems, DCS, SCADA and Instrumentation
- At least 4 years' experience on a power station or other heavy process plants such as petrochemical, refinery or pharmaceutical in EC&I maintenance
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary up to £36,400
- Up to 12% performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 282 and ask to speak to Arjun Patel or Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.