Mechanical & Electrical Technicians
Intelligent Employment are recruiting for Mechanical & Electrical Technicians to join a blue chip, multi-national organisation, specialising in Renewable Energy. It is an extremely exciting time to work with my client as they are going through a period of rapid growth, and therefore future progression opportunities are inevitable. They also offer all new employees full training and development.
As a Rotor Blade technician you would be responsible for the maintenance and repair of rotor blades on my clients wind energy plants and would report to the service manager.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Highly motivated;
- Team spirited;
Essential skills and qualifications
- Qualified in Mechanical Or Electrical Engineering
- Experience working with GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) material preferred
- High mobility (willingness to move and to travel), flexibility, openness and team spirit
- Physically fit and comfortable with heights and outdoor working (heights and high temperature)
- Good communication skills, English ability (ability to understand written technical instructions in English)
- Can accept flexible working times (willing to on weekends and holidays occasionally with overtime paid)