Electrical Clean Water Engineer
6 Month Contract
£13.00 - £14.00 Per Hour, Limited Company Rate
Our Client is a provider of mechanical, electrical and civil services to the water industry. Having worked for the majority of UK water companies, they are able to bring industrywide experience to their Clients.
As Electrical Clean Water Engineer, you will be working within the water team responsible for the installation and maintenance of multiple clean and waste water sites. Ideally, the successful candidate will have some construction site experience working on a wide range of sizeable projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for testing and inspection on process plant sites.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- You should hold an Electrical Engineering qualification i.e. City & Guilds Part 1 & 2 and be able to evidence this when submitting your application
- Experience within the UK water industry is essential. A clean water background would be advantageous for this role
- Good communication skills and computer literacy including Word, Excel, Outlook
- A strong knowledge of Health and Safety including safety requirements within the UK water industry
- Full UK driving licence
- Water Hygiene Card
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.