Electrical Design Engineer
3 Month Contract
£300 - £400 P/D
We are currently recruiting an Electrical Design Engineer for an EPC contractor company working on an Energy from Waste (EfW) project in South West London. The role consists of but not limited to:
- Contributing to the formation of effective working relationships internally and externally (Clients, Sub Contractors and suppliers.
- Ensuring consistency of output between internal and external designers.
- Producing tender documents, as required, relating to provision of electrical services.
- Consistently monitoring sub contractor output as required by the client.
The ideal Electrical Design Engineer will have:
- Energy from Waste or conventional power generation experience.
- Experience in power systems analysis (ETAP/ERACS).
- Demonstratable experience around instrumentation and controls.
This is a great opportunity to work with a multi national company with an expanding range of projects in the EfW and other sectors. To find out more, or apply call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.