|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 16:17|
As Electrical Engineer you will assist in the operation and maintenance of the wind farm assets, maintaining 56x6 MW wind turbines, offshore substation, onshore substation and a 24hr control facility installed at the Wind Farm. You will be directly responsible for the Electrical maintenance of the LV (up to 1000V AC) assets, supported by the HV and SAP engineers. The role will involve analyzing data, giving technical input and making decisions to protect the integrity of the assets and wind farm revenue. Critical operating decisions will be required daily to protect and where possible optimize all revenue. Highest standards of Safety and Quality will need to be maintained at all times alongside a need to be flexible in your approach to work, with a collaborative approach when working with contractors.
Electrical Engineer desired experience;
* Electrical engineer experienced in power generation or heavy engineering environment with a passion for the wind industry.
* BEng or MEng preferred.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Experience of working in a multi-contract installation.
* Comfortable in the management of contractors.
* Specific Electrical Engineering experience with Wind Turbines or Siemens Electrical equipment.
* OPITO approved Offshore sea survival training - Desirable.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wind Farm Electrical Engineer
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Electrical Engineer, Wind Turbine Maintenance, East Anglia
£28000 - £41000 per annum + Generous overtime £41k OTE
Electrical Engineer, Wind Turbine Maintenance, Preston
£25000 - £38000 per annum + Generous overtime £38k OTE
Technical Support Engineer (wind farms)
North Lanarkshire, North Lanarkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum