|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Location:||North West London, London|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2017 16:59|
The Electrical Engineer is a mobile position covering the 5 AD plants in the Southern region with particular focus on the North and West sites. The Electrical Engineer must maintain, repair and improve a variety of equipment safely and efficiently. Prominently working on the company's anaerobic digestion facilities, but also providing support to customers, ensuring systems remain on-line and available with the minimum possible downtime.
Electrical Engineer duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with plant managers to deliver effective support.
* General building services work.
* Control panel fault finding and control panel modifications / upgrades from provided diagrams.
* System testing, isolations and termination.
* Automotive electrical work.
* Provide thorough method statements and risk assessments for all tasks including preventative maintenance program.
* Provide basic training for site operatives.
Electrical Engineer desired experience:
* Electrical qualification and experience.
* Working knowledge of similar renewable processes.
* Experience of working within a regulated environment.
* First hand an advantage.
* Telehandler certificate an advantage.
* Confined space trained.
* Appointed Person qualification - crane operation.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Technician - New Build Energy from Waste
£35000 - £37000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor - Tilbury - Up to 40k
£40000.00 per annum + Bonus, pension, etc.
Birmingham, West Midlands
CHP Field Service Engineer
£25000 - £32000 per annum + Overtime, Pension, Progression, Vehicle