|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||James Smith|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2017 16:06|
The Electrical Engineer is covering the AD plants in the Southern region with particular focus on the Oxfordshire area. The Electrical Engineer must maintain, repair and improve a variety of equipment safely and efficiently. Prominently working on the company's anaerobic digestion facilities, but also providing support to customers, ensuring systems remain on-line and available with the minimum possible downtime.
Electrical Engineer duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with plant managers to deliver effective support.
* General building services work.
* Control panel fault finding and control panel modifications / upgrades from provided diagrams.
* System testing, isolations and termination.
* Automotive electrical work.
* Provide thorough method statements and risk assessments for all tasks including preventative maintenance program.
* Provide basic training for site operatives.
Electrical Engineer desired experience:
* Electrical qualification and experience.
* Working knowledge of similar renewable processes.
* Experience of working within a regulated environment.
* First hand an advantage.
* Telehandler certificate an advantage.
* Confined space trained.
* Appointed Person qualification - crane operation.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9312.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Engineer - New Energy from Waste Power Station
£55000.00 per annum
Electrical Engineer (nights) - Waste Processing - up to 38k
£36000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Electrical Technician - Power Generation
£33000 - £36000 per annum + Company Benefits
Electrical Technician - Renewable Energy
£28000 - £34000 per annum + Company Benefits