Electrical Operations Supervisor - Power Generation
Salary - c£40,000 + vehicle & Benefits
Location - Aylesbury/ South of Coventry
ASTUTE Technical are looking to speak to experienced Electrical Engineers/Operations Coordinators with a good level of man management and leadership skills. We are representing a rapidly expanding provider to the National Grid who own various peaking power plants across the UK. They are looking for someone with the right aptitude to join their Operations department.
Responsibilities as Electrical Supervisor / Operations Supervisor include:
- Supervising/managing the operations team to maintain and operate various power plants
- Ensure health & safety procedures are in place and abided by
- Monitor staffs' performance along with developing the team
- Diagnosing and technical analysis of faults with the diesel gen sets and control systems
- Act as Senior Authorised Person under the company's' safety rules, issue and cancel safety documents as required (training is available for this however already having SAP status is advantageous)
The ideal applicant will have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering and experience within the power generation industry
- Strong people and communication skills along with proven man management and leading a small team
- A strong electrical/electrical distribution and generation understanding with good mechanical knowledge
- A hands-on background in mechanical and/or electrical engineering
- The ability to travel as and when required
- A full driving licence
- The aptitude to learn and develop own skills
This exciting opportunity is offering a package of £40,000 depending on experience with excellent company benefits such as pension, vehicle, life insurance, performance bonus and personal growth and development. You should be ideally located close to the main office or south of Coventry in order to travel to plants.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email an up to date CV and covering letter outlining your electrical abilities to email@example.com or speak to Becki for more information- 023 92 222 963.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.