Electrical Process Technician
Duration: 6+ Months
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Process Technician to join the Maintenance department of a large Energy from Waste power station in the East Yorkshire area. Overseas experience would be ideal but not a necessity. Must have experience with Rotating Machinery, and will be responsible for carrying out prototype build of machines and systems. This will include working from engineering diagrams and specifications to plan and execute the build of prototype machines and systems from material delivery to ready to test.
Reporting to the Electrical Process Engineering Technician you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned and unplanned maintenance activities on all electrical equipment including motors, transformer, switchgear, variable speed drives etc
- Assisting during major maintenance periods (shut downs, outages etc.) when required to ensure maximum plant availability and efficiency
- Carrying out fault diagnosis on a range of equipment and effect immediate repairs
- Supervising and directing on site contractors when required
- Working within the company health, safety and environmental processes and procedures at all times.
If you're interested in this role, then contact Greg Storey on email@example.com or on 02392 222 966.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.