Electrical Service Engineer (AP or SAP) - South West- £40,000 - £50,000
Working with a well placed and prestigious organization the Electrical Engineer would be based regionally to support a number of sites within the South West.
Qualified at AP or SAP level you will be responsible for performing electrical maintenance and repair tasks around the area, while driving improvement and standards to maintain the company safe systems of work, including support to the Site Engineers and Technicians with technical advice and guidance.
This will include:
- Electrical servicing of plant and site equipment
- Planned and unplanned maintenance
- Repair and troubleshooting for all AC & DC systems
- Compliance and mentoring of the C&I and Mechanical teams.
- Occasionally carry out 11KV HV switching.
The successful candidate will possess current qualifications in the following:
- 11KV High voltage qualifications at AP or SAP level
- HNC / HND or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Company Vehicle
- 40-hour working week!
- Company Contributory Pension
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Health Care Scheme
- Career Development Opportunities
- Childcare Vouchers
Please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy for a confidential discussion.
Key Words: Authorised person, AP, SAP, Electrical Engineer, HV Switching, Maintenance, Repair, Troubleshooting, Control Panels, Fault Finding.