|Job Title:||Electrical Technician|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Robinson|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2017 15:37|
The Electrical Technician is a mobile position covering the 5 AD plants in the Southern region. The Electrical Technician must maintain, repair and improve a variety of equipment safely and efficiently. Prominently working on the company's anaerobic digestion facilities, but also providing support to customers, ensuring systems remain on-line and available with the minimum possible downtime.
Electrical Technician duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with plant managers to deliver effective support.
* General building services work.
* Control panel fault finding and control panel modifications / upgrades from provided diagrams.
* System testing, isolations and termination.
* Automotive electrical work.
* Provide thorough method statements and risk assessments for all tasks including preventative maintenance program.
* Provide basic training for site operatives.
Electrical Technician desired experience:
* Electrical qualification and experience.
* Working knowledge of similar renewable processes.
* Experience of working within a regulated environment.
* First hand an advantage.
* Telehandler certificate an advantage.
* Confined space trained.
* Appointed Person qualification - crane operation.
Due to the specialist nature of this role, the client will fund and organise the required training to fulfil the requirements below if the candidate does not already possess them.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Bias Multi Skilled Technician (NIGHTS) - Waste & Pow
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£37000.00 per annum
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Multi Skilled Technician