Field Service Engineer - Electrical
Salary - £28,000-£32,000
Location - Mobile, South
We are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Technician/Engineer to carry out electrical repair and maintenance on a number of agricultural biogas plants in the Southern region of the UK. We are working with a well-known name in the renewable energy sector who operate anaerobic digestion plants in line with environmental and regulatory standards.
General responsibilities as an Electrical Field Technician include:
- Fault finding, repair and general maintenance on electrical plant systems
- Carrying out isolations and terminations
- General BMS work
- Support the technical team with queries
- Undertaking any training required to develop and grow within the role
- Control panel fault finding
- Create and develop a PPM program
- Acquire parts needed
- Comply with all health and safety procedures
- The ideal applicant will have:
- Prior experience working within a similar field such as process plants or heavy industrial plant
- A recognised electrical qualification such as 17th edition/NVQ/HNC/HND/C&G etc.
- Experience fault finding on control panels such as Siemens/Allen Bradley etc.
- A tele-handler licence in advantageous but not essential
This Electrical Field position requires you to have a full driving licence in order to travel to the company's 5 plants in the area. They are offering a salary between £28,000 and £32,000 depending on experience plus company benefits such as vehicle, pension etc. along with personal development and career advancement with training provided in some cases.
In order to apply for this excellent opportunity, please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Becki for more information - 023 92 222 963.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.