Intelligent Employment are seeking an Electrical Works Manager for the Asia region, for an international organisation specialising in Wind Energy.
As the Electrical Works Manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Responsible contact person regarding electro-technical queries for the wind energy converter (WEC)
- Support to our customers Sales regarding queries in relation to the grid connection of the WEC as well as assistance with the design of the grid connection between the WEC and the individual utility
- Design of customer-specific substations and transmission substations taking into account the technical connection requirements / specification of the utility
- Design, planning and management of wind farm electrical infrastructure works
- Project specific design and planning of wind farm internal/external cable system layouts
- Preparation of tender documents/customer offers for EPC projects
- Preparation of calculations and system studies
- Preparation and supply of customer documentation
- Negotiation with suppliers/subcontractors for the electrical infrastructure and technical review of their quotations
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Graduate Electrical Engineering (Master degree preferred)
- Project Management knowledge and skills
- Experience regarding project management and realization of electrical infrastructure advantageous
- Experience in the energy supply and / or power engineering sector
- Flexibility as well as independent and self-motivated working-style
- Willingness to travel, international focus; flexible to travel across Asia and Europe
- Strong communicative and interpersonal skills; goal-orientated, entrepreneurial spirit
- Experiences working in an international environment
- Good knowledge of English - written and spoken and full driving license
Please note: This position includes an intensive introductory phase in Europe of at least a few weeks.
You would be working for a multi-national blue-chip organization with over 30 years’ experience in Wind Power Generation and is one of the world’s largest wind turbine manufacturers.